CE: doll stash problem

I put my doll stash in the cube to put in a doll. Now I cant put it
back in my inventory. It is still only level req 7 I am level 30
something. Anyone ever have this problem before?

On 21-Aug-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> I put my doll stash in the cube to put in a doll. Now I cant put it
> back in my inventory. It is still only level req 7 I am level 30
> something. Anyone ever have this problem before?

Yes. Switch from shared to personal stash and it should work. Always
make sure to switch back to personal stash before closing it (even if
_everything_ is in shared). This worked for me anyway.
--
Not 1337.

ArtDent wrote:
> On 21-Aug-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>I put my doll stash in the cube to put in a doll. Now I cant put it
>>back in my inventory. It is still only level req 7 I am level 30
>>something. Anyone ever have this problem before?
>

> Yes. Switch from shared to personal stash and it should work. Always
> make sure to switch back to personal stash before closing it (even if
> _everything_ is in shared). This worked for me anyway.

Thanks art...I found another way that works....I have 2 doll stashes one
in my shared stash from a higher level char that I no longer play, and
the one in my current char inventory. After I sent this post I was
playing around ....trying different things to see if I could get the
stash back in the inventory. I put both of them in the cube and then
picked up the one that I needed and it went right in. I dont know why
it works but I tried it again and it works every time.