windows messenger 5 and windows 2k

Greetings,

It should, but it will replace MSN Messenger on Windows 2000 (on XP you can have both).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

> Greetings,
>
> It should, but it will replace MSN Messenger on Windows 2000 (on XP you
can have both).
> Jonathan Kay

Ok, Makes sense. I couldn't get it to work on Windows 2K.

Hi,

Could you be a little more specific about what's exactly occurring?

> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote in message
>> Greetings,
>>
>> It should, but it will replace MSN Messenger on Windows 2000 (on XP you
> can have both).
>> Jonathan Kay
>

> Ok, Makes sense. I couldn't get it to work on Windows 2K.

that's all that's occuring. nothing. when i click on the link, it get the
hour glass cursor and then nothing.