jaslr

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2002
I know it's going to be very slow but I am trying to play Medal Of Honour on a box with a TNT2 32meg card. I get an OpenGL error, "Can not find OpenGL" when I try to start the game, is there any way to fix this, the new drivers for the TNT2 don't support this do they?

Regards

Ghostdog

Distinguished
May 28, 2002
My kid-brother runs MOH:AA quite smooth with our TNT2m64. Don´t use the newest Detonators, stay under 40.XX mark. The usual advice: Re-Install drivers, re-install DirectX, re-install the game and if it doesn´t work after these steps, take backups and format your hard-drive.

<font color=red>I´m starting to feel like a real computer consultant.</font color=red>

For a TNT2 I would suggest the 6.50 or the 12.10 drivers. The later drivers only offer support for newer chips such as Geforce ,G2,G3,G4 etc. And offer no performance gains over the older drivers.

I aint signing nothing!!!

Ghostdog

Distinguished
May 28, 2002
Even though nVidia has a "one for all"-driver they should still mark which cards support which drivers and which cards actually benefit from the new drivers. A modem user could spend money and time downloading a driver that he/she actually doesn´t need.

<font color=red>I´m starting to feel like a real computer consultant.</font color=red>