Request at Log In

teddy

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2004

When I login to the Internet, Messenger prompts me to go
to my email to verify my password. I don't want to
download any of the software that they request you
download for email. Can I get this pop up to go away? I
have no problems logging into Messenger. I just click
cancel.

Greetings Teddy,

Passport automatically sends whatever e-mail address you registered your Passport as a
verification e-mail. Regardless of how you access this e-mail (obviously that has nothing to
do with Microsoft), you will need to click the verification link in the verification e-mail
in order to remove this from coming up.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Teddy" <lg10016@aol.com> wrote in message news:09ee01c49033$104d9bf0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> When I login to the Internet, Messenger prompts me to go
> to my email to verify my password. I don't want to
> download any of the software that they request you
> download for email. Can I get this pop up to go away? I
> have no problems logging into Messenger. I just click
> cancel.

TRENDING THREADS