Ping: Jake Mysterio

Finally met\ran with you in a game the other night on the US West
Server! You were running a char named Budjin, while I was running a
little MA Bowazon named ShaylaMarie.

The party was hunting Izzy at the time, you didn't stay long, but it
was rather cool to actually 'see' a member of AGD in a game! Have read
enough of your posts to realize you know just a bit about this crazy
game ... heh.

Stop by and see us sometime at OP HKW!

Pendraig-HKW
Warrior, Holy Knights of Westmarch
http://hkw.diabloii.net/index.php?l=paladin.php

Thanks. It's good to see others out there whom are qiute happy to play
along. Yeah you get alot of ppl that will in Baal runs. Feel free to add me
to your friends list if you wish.

acc: Jake_Mysterio, Jake_Mysterio2

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Pendraig" <noirawjh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Finally met\ran with you in a game the other night on the US West
> Server! You were running a char named Budjin, while I was running a
> little MA Bowazon named ShaylaMarie.
>
> The party was hunting Izzy at the time, you didn't stay long, but it
> was rather cool to actually 'see' a member of AGD in a game! Have read
> enough of your posts to realize you know just a bit about this crazy
> game ... heh.
>
> Stop by and see us sometime at OP HKW!
>
> Pendraig-HKW
> Warrior, Holy Knights of Westmarch
> http://hkw.diabloii.net/index.php?l=paladin.php

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> Normal - agd/agd, agd2/agd, agd3/agd
> Nightmare - agdnm/agd, agdnm2/agd, agdnm3/agd
> Hell - agdhell/agd, agdhell2/agd, agdhell3/agd

Don't forget the HC folks!

Normal - agdhc/agd, agdhc2/agd, agdhc3/agd
Nightmare - agdhcnm/agd, agdhcnm2/agd, agdhcnm3/agd
Hell - agdhchell/agd, agdhchell2/agd, agdhchell3/agd

Hell, I think they should forget us quick!!

I mean after all,... we are whacked!!

We are!!

Orion

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Thanks. It's good to see others out there whom are qiute happy to play
>along. Yeah you get alot of ppl that will in Baal runs. Feel free to add me
>to your friends list if you wish.
>
>acc: Jake_Mysterio, Jake_Mysterio2

Are you folks are aware of the daily AGD/AGD2 games on USWest? It's a great
way to hook up with fellow AGD/AGD2 posters, for questing, baal walks, etc.

Assuming you're SC ladder, the game names (game name/password format) are:

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> Are you folks are aware of the daily AGD/AGD2 games on USWest? It's a great
> way to hook up with fellow AGD/AGD2 posters, for questing, baal walks, etc.

Is there anything for east?

"Vladimir Niksic" <vniksic@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Stephen van Ham wrote:
> > Are you folks are aware of the daily AGD/AGD2 games on USWest? It's a
great
> > way to hook up with fellow AGD/AGD2 posters, for questing, baal walks,
etc.

> Is there anything for east?

There are a few of us playing on east, we just aren't organized like west
is.

That being said, I am up for playing, Accts jmgl1, jmgl2 and jmgl3.

There is nothing stopping us from organizing, we just have to do it.

"Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Stephen van Ham wrote:
>> Normal - agd/agd, agd2/agd, agd3/agd
>> Nightmare - agdnm/agd, agdnm2/agd, agdnm3/agd
>> Hell - agdhell/agd, agdhell2/agd, agdhell3/agd
>
>Don't forget the HC folks!
>
>Normal - agdhc/agd, agdhc2/agd, agdhc3/agd
>Nightmare - agdhcnm/agd, agdhcnm2/agd, agdhcnm3/agd
>Hell - agdhchell/agd, agdhchell2/agd, agdhchell3/agd

I didn't forget, as I'm the one who used to pimp the game names in AGD (heck,
I even had them on a website). The OP plays SC, I thought, so that's the
game names I posted.

There's also non-ladder SC:

agdx
agdxnm
agdxhell

We never picked names for non-ladder HC that I can recall.

--
To battle!

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote

>"Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
>stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>

>>Stephen van Ham wrote:
>>> Normal - agd/agd, agd2/agd, agd3/agd
>>> Nightmare - agdnm/agd, agdnm2/agd, agdnm3/agd
>>> Hell - agdhell/agd, agdhell2/agd, agdhell3/agd
>>
>>Don't forget the HC folks!
>>
>>Normal - agdhc/agd, agdhc2/agd, agdhc3/agd
>>Nightmare - agdhcnm/agd, agdhcnm2/agd, agdhcnm3/agd
>>Hell - agdhchell/agd, agdhchell2/agd, agdhchell3/agd
>
>I didn't forget, as I'm the one who used to pimp the game names in AGD (heck,
>I even had them on a website). The OP plays SC, I thought, so that's the
>game names I posted.
>
>There's also non-ladder SC:
>
>agdx
>agdxnm
>agdxhell
>
>We never picked names for non-ladder HC that I can recall.

What about:
agdxhc
agdxhcnm
agdxhchell