constantly get error messages

I constantly get an error message to send about 100 per
hour...how do I get rid of it???

Greetings,

In the error that apologizes for the inconvenience, click the
"click here" link -- in the next screen, you'll see something like the
following: szAppName : msmsgs.exe szAppVer : 4.7.2009.0 szModName : rpcrt4.dll

If you could reply back with what the szAppName and szModName has in your error, it would
make it easier to determine what the problem is.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert