can not conect to battle net games

I can not conect to the game on d2 lod have tried goping through
support@blizzard.com and havent been able to get throught with a reply yet
it has been about 7 working days and still nothing can any one help me..

Mr D Burke wrote:
> I can not conect to the game on d2 lod have tried goping through
> support@blizzard.com and havent been able to get throught with a reply yet
> it has been about 7 working days and still nothing can any one help me..

It will help others if you state what the exact problem is. What
messages pop up? What the game tells yuo is happenning etc. As much
detail as possible. Are you able to play single player? that kind of
thing.

btw, nice to see another Aussie around. Good Luck..

chaliban