Ooooooh Lordy!!

Averaged well over 2000 Ping last night. Had to play SC NL. A couple of
times it was up over 3000.

Despite the rate there were no problems taking on beasts, but there
were no key drops.

Gonna have to keep an eye out for when the rate is high and when the
rate is low.

Click to pick up a potion and 2 seconds later I could hear it plop into
my belt.

Despite surviving in SC with 2000 Ping I do not see a justification for
playing HC under those circumstances and potentially seeing the deeds
screen.

Orion

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down
the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Ooooooh Lordy!!
>
>Averaged well over 2000 Ping last night. Had to play SC NL. A couple of
>times it was up over 3000.
>
>Despite the rate there were no problems taking on beasts, but there
>were no key drops.
>
>Gonna have to keep an eye out for when the rate is high and when the
>rate is low.
>
>Click to pick up a potion and 2 seconds later I could hear it plop into
>my belt.
>
>Despite surviving in SC with 2000 Ping I do not see a justification for
>playing HC under those circumstances and potentially seeing the deeds
>screen.

You've just discovered why I play SC...

--
To battle!