Okay! Maybe I can do Hardcore in the Morning!l

Ping rate this morning was under 200. A few quick bouts with 200+ but
never stayed that way for long.

Maybe I can feel safe enough to do HC in the morning before I head off
to work.

I hereby claim dibs on the chanter till 6:45 AM EST.

I got DIBS on the chanter!

DIBS!

No counter DIBS!

No bouncies!

No changees!

No nothin!

DIBS for Orion!

Will move my zon into Hell and run keys for Dibs on the chanter.

Will work for Dibs on chanter!

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a chanter today. (remeber Wimpy from
Popeye?)

Orion

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Orion Ryder wrote:
> Ping rate this morning was under 200. A few quick bouts with 200+ but
> never stayed that way for long.
>
> Maybe I can feel safe enough to do HC in the morning before I head off
> to work.
>
> I hereby claim dibs on the chanter till 6:45 AM EST.
>
> I got DIBS on the chanter!
>
> DIBS!

Good for you! I resurrected XenaSorcPrincess and got her to level 22,
beginning act 3. She's a chanter too (but not a public chanter). It was
sooooo funny. At level 21 she tanked Duriel and static'd him to death,
then finished him off with a swing or two of her Steel saber! People in
games think I'm insane when I tele into the mass of enemies and begin
meleeing.

-Jason

"Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Good for you! I resurrected XenaSorcPrincess and got her to level 22,
>beginning act 3. She's a chanter too (but not a public chanter). It was
>sooooo funny. At level 21 she tanked Duriel and static'd him to death,
>then finished him off with a swing or two of her Steel saber! People in
>games think I'm insane when I tele into the mass of enemies and begin
>meleeing.

Gogo "Steel" rune word! I'm a big fan of "Stealth", too (okay, I admit it,
it's because it helps me run faster).

--
To battle!