Europe SC (Non-ladder) give away

Im currently looking at doing a give-away of all items that I originally
used on the last ladder.

This will include Engima Archon, Beast, HoZ(Um), Up'd Homun(Um),
CrystalSword(6 Ist), Monarch(4 Ist), Multiple SoJ, Multiple CoA, etc, etc...

I have probably the best gear for Hammerdin & Summancer (Although only ONE
enigma as my other one got stolen) along with around 12 mules full of
mid/high level uniques, facets, etc.

If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)

Note: There will be no runes dropped, only runewords (My girlfriend wants
to keep the runes on her account so they'll be moved over).

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Is your character Europe too?

Patrick Vervoorn wrote:
> In article <1124979493.486370.299940@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> Garret <garretdoe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Is your character Europe too?
>
> Please consider bottom-posting, Garret. Makes it all so much more
> readable.
>
> And yes, this would be Europe SC Non_Ladder also.
>
> Regards,
>
> Patrick.

Oh, I play on solely USEast =(.

Trammel <Me@Server.com> wrote:
>Im currently looking at doing a give-away of all items that I originally
>used on the last ladder.
>
>This will include Engima Archon, Beast, HoZ(Um), Up'd Homun(Um),
>CrystalSword(6 Ist), Monarch(4 Ist), Multiple SoJ, Multiple CoA, etc, etc...
>
>I have probably the best gear for Hammerdin & Summancer (Although only ONE
>enigma as my other one got stolen) along with around 12 mules full of
>mid/high level uniques, facets, etc.
>
>If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
>know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)

I'd be very interested in at the very least hearing how it went, though
attending/witnessing it would be nice. But I'm not interested in the items
themselves, only of the general impression is they got a good home.

If this goes OK, I'd be tempted to do the same. Top-level gear from me
would include: 1 x Enigma Archon, 2 x Fortitude (once in Archon, another
in Superior Great Hauberk), 1 x HotO Flail, 2 x mediocre HoZ (PDiamonded),
a Stormlash (PSkulled), Andy's Face, full Tal Set, full IK set, and loads
and loads of unique distributed over 8 playing chars, and about 23 mules.

*ahem*

Regards,

Patrick.

In article <1124979493.486370.299940@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
Garret <garretdoe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Is your character Europe too?

Please consider bottom-posting, Garret. Makes it all so much more
readable.

And yes, this would be Europe SC Non_Ladder also.

Regards,

Patrick.

Hi there,

> If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
> know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)

I would indeed be interested in the Beast (was planning to make one), a
soj for my wife's Tal sorc and maybe one or two facets.
I also have a few SCNL mules on Europe I could unload (why do I keep 4-5
ali babas or bartucs, no one knows...)

Never tried a Hammerdin, always thought I could not stand the heat,
might be worth a try. As for necros, I just can't manage to micro-manage
them.

Anyway, please let me know, anytime you want during the WE, after 1800
GMT during the week if possible (yes, I am supposed to be at work right
now...).

As for general playing, I have two computers with diablo on them, so if
anyone regularly needs someone sitting in his/her game, just ask (though
I can't in Hell Ladder yet, only have 2 new ladder chars). My email
adress is valid.

TIA
JG

I tried playing on the new ladder for awhile but somehow I seem to lost
interest on it. I am now leveling my old chars on non ladder games and
trying to make them good with what ever I got to beat the ubers some
day. I would be interested on anything that might make my main char
godly (summoner necro btw), Enigma is my main interest ;-)

And I think I can contribute some uniques etc. to the give away.

*Nomersu, *Geespot

"John GALLET" <john.gallet@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> > If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
> > know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)
>
> I would indeed be interested in the Beast (was planning to make one), a
> soj for my wife's Tal sorc and maybe one or two facets.
> I also have a few SCNL mules on Europe I could unload (why do I keep 4-5
> ali babas or bartucs, no one knows...)
>
> Never tried a Hammerdin, always thought I could not stand the heat,
> might be worth a try. As for necros, I just can't manage to micro-manage
> them.
>
> Anyway, please let me know, anytime you want during the WE, after 1800
> GMT during the week if possible (yes, I am supposed to be at work right
> now...).
>
> As for general playing, I have two computers with diablo on them, so if
> anyone regularly needs someone sitting in his/her game, just ask (though
> I can't in Hell Ladder yet, only have 2 new ladder chars). My email
> adress is valid.

If requested, I can also rush you Europe, SCL through hell & Baal runs.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Any chance on having that a little earlier? I am currently staying on
+8 GMT so this time is my 4am on monday morning... Hard to explain to
gf why I am up so early playing on working day :-D

Hi again,

> If requested, I can also rush you Europe, SCL through hell & Baal runs.

Thanks for the proposal, I might indeed yell for help on ancients some
day or another :-\
So far I am playing untwinked char on ladder (at least, lets do it the
whole way intended) but I can't solo everything and it *does* get
boring.
I just whish I had more time to spend online, and more so at the same
time my wife plays. Anyway, I'll stop ranting and get back to work...

Sincerely,
JG

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> Im currently looking at doing a give-away of all items that I originally
> used on the last ladder.
>
> This will include Engima Archon, Beast, HoZ(Um), Up'd Homun(Um),
> CrystalSword(6 Ist), Monarch(4 Ist), Multiple SoJ, Multiple CoA, etc,
etc...

> I have probably the best gear for Hammerdin & Summancer (Although only ONE
> enigma as my other one got stolen) along with around 12 mules full of
> mid/high level uniques, facets, etc.
>
> If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
> know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)
>
> Note: There will be no runes dropped, only runewords (My girlfriend wants
> to keep the runes on her account so they'll be moved over).

Give-away details:

Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
Timer: 8pm (GMT)

Game: ESC-Drop
Pass: agd

Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
Timer: 8pm (GMT)

Game: ESC-Drop
Pass: agd

--

"Nomersu" <nomersu@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I tried playing on the new ladder for awhile but somehow I seem to lost
> interest on it. I am now leveling my old chars on non ladder games and
> trying to make them good with what ever I got to beat the ubers some
> day. I would be interested on anything that might make my main char
> godly (summoner necro btw), Enigma is my main interest ;-)
>
> And I think I can contribute some uniques etc. to the give away.
>
> *Nomersu, *Geespot

Give-away details:

Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
Timer: 8pm (GMT)

Game: ESC-Drop
Pass: agd

--

> "John GALLET" <john.gallet@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> > Hi again,
> >
> > > If requested, I can also rush you Europe, SCL through hell & Baal
runs.

> > Thanks for the proposal, I might indeed yell for help on ancients some
> > day or another :-\
> > So far I am playing untwinked char on ladder (at least, lets do it the
> > whole way intended) but I can't solo everything and it *does* get
> > boring.
> > I just whish I had more time to spend online, and more so at the same
> > time my wife plays. Anyway, I'll stop ranting and get back to work...
>
> Give-away details:
>
> Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> Timer: 8pm (GMT)
>
> Game: ESC-Drop
> Pass: agd

*** NEW *** Give-away details:

Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
Timer: 2pm (GMT)

Game: ESC-Drop
Pass: agd

Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
Timer: 2pm (GMT)

Game: ESC-Drop
Pass: agd

--

> "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> > Im currently looking at doing a give-away of all items that I originally
> > used on the last ladder.
> >
> > This will include Engima Archon, Beast, HoZ(Um), Up'd Homun(Um),
> > CrystalSword(6 Ist), Monarch(4 Ist), Multiple SoJ, Multiple CoA, etc,
> etc...
> >
> > I have probably the best gear for Hammerdin & Summancer (Although only
ONE
> > enigma as my other one got stolen) along with around 12 mules full of
> > mid/high level uniques, facets, etc.
> >
> > If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
> > know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)
> >
> > Note: There will be no runes dropped, only runewords (My girlfriend
wants
> > to keep the runes on her account so they'll be moved over).
>
> Give-away details:
>
> Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> Timer: 8pm (GMT)
>
> Game: ESC-Drop
> Pass: agd

*** NEW *** Give-away details:

Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
Timer: 2pm (GMT)

Game: ESC-Drop
Pass: agd

--

Trammel wrote:
> "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Im currently looking at doing a give-away of all items that I originally
>>>used on the last ladder.
>>>
>>>This will include Engima Archon, Beast, HoZ(Um), Up'd Homun(Um),
>>>CrystalSword(6 Ist), Monarch(4 Ist), Multiple SoJ, Multiple CoA, etc,
>>
>>etc...
>>
>>>I have probably the best gear for Hammerdin & Summancer (Although only
>
> ONE
>
>>>enigma as my other one got stolen) along with around 12 mules full of
>>>mid/high level uniques, facets, etc.
>>>
>>>If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
>>>know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)
>>>
>>>Note: There will be no runes dropped, only runewords (My girlfriend
>
> wants
>
>>>to keep the runes on her account so they'll be moved over).
>>
>>Give-away details:
>>
>>Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
>>Timer: 8pm (GMT)
>>
>>Game: ESC-Drop
>>Pass: agd
>

> *** NEW *** Give-away details:
>
> Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> Timer: 2pm (GMT)
>
> Game: ESC-Drop
> Pass: agd

I'd be very glad to have a 2 socket CoA for my new smiter, or paladin
combat skillers in case you have those. Ofcourse SoJs are always very
welcome and useful in both using and trading terms, but I don't want to
be too greedy. I think there are a lot of others in this ng that would
have good use for them too ;)

As for now I stick to playing non ladder since my playing time is
somewhat limited and also because I don't feel like starting from
scratch once again after all these many years of D2 and D2 LoD.

I am afraid that I can't make it there at 2pm (GMT), but I'll see what I
can do about it. 8pm would have been somewhat better for me since I am
in GMT +2 zone and spending most of my weekend out of residence.

-AngelOfLight

> *** NEW *** Give-away details:
> Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> Timer: 2pm (GMT)

Duly noted. I'll try to catch you guys online.
JG

> *** NEW *** Give-away details:
> Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> Timer: 2pm (GMT)

I'll try to catch you guys online, if not, happy yard-sale :)
JG

> > *** NEW *** Give-away details:
> > Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> > Timer: 2pm (GMT)
>
> I'll try to catch you guys online, if not, happy yard-sale :)
> JG

Oops... Im late so waiting in the game

--

> "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> > "John GALLET" <john.gallet@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> > > Hi again,

> runs.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the proposal, I might indeed yell for help on ancients some
> > > day or another :-\
> > > So far I am playing untwinked char on ladder (at least, lets do it the
> > > whole way intended) but I can't solo everything and it *does* get
> > > boring.
> > > I just whish I had more time to spend online, and more so at the same
> > > time my wife plays. Anyway, I'll stop ranting and get back to work...
> >
> > Give-away details:
> >
> > Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> > Timer: 8pm (GMT)
> >
> > Game: ESC-Drop
> > Pass: agd
>
> *** NEW *** Give-away details:
>
> Date: Sunday (28 Aug 2005).
> Timer: 2pm (GMT)
>
> Game: ESC-Drop
> Pass: agd

Oops... Im late so waiting in the game

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Hi,

> If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
> know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)

On behalf of every players that were in there and myself, I'd like to
thanks again both Trammel and Patrick for all the items they "downloaded".
I had never seen so many uniques/set items at the same time in my whole
life, and so many *useful* items.

I kept the game open with my second computer, and when there were no other
AGDers in there, I gave the game/pass in public channels for the
"leftovers" (I would have loved lots of these "leftovers" when I began
D2).

Thanks again,
JG

> Hi,
>
> > If you would like to attend my dropping of items in NL then please lemme
> > know and I'll arrange a time, etc :¬)
>
> On behalf of every players that were in there and myself, I'd like to
> thanks again both Trammel and Patrick for all the items they "downloaded".
> I had never seen so many uniques/set items at the same time in my whole
> life, and so many *useful* items.
>
> I kept the game open with my second computer, and when there were no other
> AGDers in there, I gave the game/pass in public channels for the
> "leftovers" (I would have loved lots of these "leftovers" when I began
> D2).
>
> Thanks again,

NP - It was an honor to give the items to AGD/AGD2 players.

You get more decent items for your mules, I get free mule-space for when I
play ladder again & I dont have to give to lotsa "newbies" that will sell
Enigma for a Pul, or worse... sell my hard-earned items to charsi :¬P

Hope you have fun with the stuff :¬)