Which password should I insert to sign in?

I did not use the messenger for a long time and cannot begin to use it now
with a new e-mail address.
Every time when click Signing in, I receive message which says that it's
impossible "because the password is incorrect..." And I have no place to
insirt the password. I do not know which password should I insert:
1) my e-mail account password?
2) my .NETpassport password (I renew my .NETpassport)?
3) a special password for the messenger?
Thanks in advance
Lev

It uses Passport, so you should enter your Passport password

Select sign out and click on sign in with a different account.
This will pop up a dialog that asks for username and password

Regards
Mark Dormer

"Lev" <Rtevnath@e-telcom.com.au> wrote in message
>I did not use the messenger for a long time and cannot begin to use it now
> with a new e-mail address.
> Every time when click Signing in, I receive message which says that it's
> impossible "because the password is incorrect..." And I have no place to
> insirt the password. I do not know which password should I insert:
> 1) my e-mail account password?
> 2) my .NETpassport password (I renew my .NETpassport)?
> 3) a special password for the messenger?
> Thanks in advance
> Lev

Greetings Lev,

You have to put in your .NET Passport password.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert