Controlling Messenger

Hi all

Did someone already make an automatic update of your displayname depending
on what network you are on?
IE. When I move around with my laptop, I know what IP adresses I get,
depending on where I connect, but I would like to have this reflected in my
diplay name.

Joe (At Home)
Joe (In Oslo)
Joe (At airport)

Regards Sune

Greetings Sune,

No one has made anything like this, but it's a cool idea =)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert