Hellfire Quest

Hi,

How do I begin this quest? Is it ladder only?

Spiralmind

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Spiralmind wrote:
> Hi,
>

> How do I begin this quest? Is it ladder only?

(in hell) kill Countess, Summoner, and Nihilak until each one drops a
key. When you have three keys (one of each - no dupes llowed), combine
them to open a red portal (in act V hell). Enter the portal and fight
either Lilith (Andarial), Duriel, or Izual. Collect body part.

Rinse & Repeat.

When you have three body parts (one of each - still no dupes), (in act
5 hell) combine them in the cube to create yet another portal to
Tristram. Enter and fight Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal at the same time!
When they die, collect the torch. Maybe it is for your class.

Rinse & Repeat.

And yes, this is ladder only. :(

"Spiralmind" wrote...
> Hi,
>

> How do I begin this quest?

Search Google Groups for "hellfire torch" enclosed in quote characters to
learn about the quest. That will be a good place to begin. The topic
thread titled, "The Road to Tristram," is especially informative.

> Is it ladder only?

I'm not sure, but I think so. The Blizzard website mill likely have that
information.