display the time a message is sent

is there a way for msn messeger to display what time each
message is sent in the chat window? that would be very
handy when i am away and coming back i see that someone was
speaking to me.
thanks.

Greetings Eleni,

Messenger on its own can't do this, but there are some third-party options that allow you to
do this.

You can use MessengerDiscovery (http://www.messengerdiscovery.com), or you can use
StuffPlug-NG (http://www.stuffplug.com) with Messenger Plus! (http://www.msgplus.net).
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert