Banned account Cd Key

I have a small problem and i was wondering how i can rectify it. On a legit
website www.d2sector.com there is a working map hack program but I actually
got caught using it and blizzard disabled my cd-key. I was wondering how i
can get this fixed or how long they will keep it disabled?
8 answers Last reply
More about banned account

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:29:43 -0400, Brian Greenland <bgreenland@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    > I have a small problem and i was wondering how i can rectify it. On a
    > legit
    > website www.d2sector.com there is a working map hack program but I
    > actually
    > got caught using it and blizzard disabled my cd-key. I was wondering how
    > can get this fixed or how long they will keep it disabled?

    Thank you for sharing, Brian.

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯

    If its your first offense your cd key will be banned for 30 days but kiss
    your account goodbye :(

    "Brian Greenland" <bgreenland@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a small problem and i was wondering how i can rectify it. On a legit
    > website www.d2sector.com there is a working map hack program but I
    > actually
    > got caught using it and blizzard disabled my cd-key. I was wondering how i
    > can get this fixed or how long they will keep it disabled?

    I think it was "Brian Greenland" <bgreenland@gmail.com> that wrote
    something like...

    >I have a small problem and i was wondering how i can rectify it. On a legit
    >website www.d2sector.com there is a working map hack program but I actually
    >got caught using it and blizzard disabled my cd-key. I was wondering how i
    >can get this fixed or how long they will keep it disabled?

    Possibly it'll only be for say a month. I think that's what Blizzard
    said for the keys that they aren't banning permanently.

    So, try back in a months time and if you still can't log in, then it
    looks like you'll never be able to use that key again. : )

    'fraid you're not likely to get much sympathy here. : )

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    Brian Greenland wrote:
    > I have a small problem and i was wondering how i can rectify it. On a
    > legit website www.d2sector.com there is a working map hack program

    Umm, what is your definition of "legit"?

    "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
    > Brian Greenland wrote:
    >> I have a small problem and i was wondering how i can rectify it. On a
    >> legit website www.d2sector.com there is a working map hack program
    >
    > Umm, what is your definition of "legit"?

    Or "working"?

    Zamboni wrote:
    > "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
    > > Brian Greenland wrote:
    > > > I have a small problem and i was wondering how i can rectify it.
    > > > On a legit website www.d2sector.com there is a working map hack
    > > > program
    > >
    > > Umm, what is your definition of "legit"?
    >
    > Or "working"?

    I would say it probably worked perfectly. That it had side-effects didn't
    influence it fulfilling its main purpose.

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005, "Gundemarie Scholz" wrote:

    >> Zamboni wrote:
    >> > "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message

    >> > Or "working"?
    >>
    >> I would say it probably worked perfectly. That it had side-effects didn't
    >> influence it fulfilling its main purpose.

    The thought comes to mind that Blizzard makes a map-hack that works just
    fine, and hollers loudly when used on battle.net, making sure the cd-key
    gets disabled.

    Then again I could be a conspiracy theory loonie and never know it...

    --

    Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
    USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

    "Brian Brunner" <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> wrote in message

    > >> I would say it probably worked perfectly. That it had side-effects
    didn't
    > >> influence it fulfilling its main purpose.
    >
    > The thought comes to mind that Blizzard makes a map-hack that works just
    > fine, and hollers loudly when used on battle.net, making sure the cd-key
    > gets disabled.
    >
    > Then again I could be a conspiracy theory loonie and never know it...

    Or it could be that whoever is programming and playing is leaving themselves
    backdoors in the code the servers run. That way they get extra drops etc
    while playing. I figured whoever left the marrowwalk bug in all that time
    was playing a necro wearing them. Now that they aren't, the bug gets fixed.

    Since some game names are restricted from use you can tell the server is
    comparing the names to a list, I wonder if there aren't checks for certain
    game names that give a fixed layout of the map or extra drops.

Games CD-Rom Blizzard Video Games