is single player missing stuff?

Hello,
I am playing in single player mode, D2 LOD.
Am I missing out on some unique items, recipes, and cool stuff because I
do not play online?
I would like to craft some items, but am not getting all of the runes.
I have been able to accumulate perfect gems though.
My assassin is at about level 41 right now.

Thanks.

The benefit of playing Realms is that it has some Realm Only items in
Runeword and Uniques. But alot of the runewords from 1.10 are now available
to SP i believe. If you only like to play SP then you can download a Drop
Mod which allows you to purchase all runes and all levels of Gems from
Akara.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Delwin" <watercool@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am playing in single player mode, D2 LOD.
> Am I missing out on some unique items, recipes, and cool stuff because I
> do not play online?
> I would like to craft some items, but am not getting all of the runes. I
> have been able to accumulate perfect gems though.
> My assassin is at about level 41 right now.
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS