Baal and his minions

What weapon is best for my barbarian to kill the Minions of
Destruction? They seem to keep healing before I can get the hit
points low enough for them to die. I have either a scepter that does
150 poison damage over 5 secs, or a great maul, normal attack speed,
that does up to 67 points damage.

Also, Baal doesn't want to leave this throne.

Ideas or suggestions?
My armor is more than decent enough.

Look for a Maul which does prevent monster heal. Crushing Blow items are
probably your best for a Barb. They do alot of damage and the more items
like boots, gloves, weapon that you get with crushing blow the better chance
you will have of killing them. IK maul has crushing blow at 35-40%. Bonesnap
and Bloodtree Stump are good ones too.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Prot skrev:
> What weapon is best for my barbarian to kill the Minions of
> Destruction? They seem to keep healing before I can get the hit
> points low enough for them to die. I have either a scepter that does
> 150 poison damage over 5 secs, or a great maul, normal attack speed,
> that does up to 67 points damage.
>
> Also, Baal doesn't want to leave this throne.
>
> Ideas or suggestions?
> My armor is more than decent enough.

The first rule with these beasts is to separate them, so you can work on
one at a time. Also you should have points in one (preferably only one)
of the weapon masteries, and you should stick to that weapon type for
best efficiency. Keep lots of health potions and keep slashing long
enough to kill one at a time. One of the minions is a super unique
called Lister the Tormentor, and he is much harder than the rest. Save
him for last.

I read somewhere that if you lead all the remaining minions back to the
entrance where you got in, and then run back to baal, he will think you
killed them, and flee into the worldstone chamber where you can follow
him. But I haven't tried this myself. But I warn you, Baal is even
harder than Lister, so you really need the experience you get. Maybe you
can take out the monsters in the three levels of Worldstone Keep over
again, that should rise your level. You must then place 5 points in
strength and the skill point in your favourite weapon mastery to add to
your damage.

--
Robert Aksland