Mousepads maphack site seems to have been shutdown. WWW.forward.to/mousepad
loads up my browser with spam and his e-mail does not work anymore. I
wonder if Blizzard was able to have his webpage shutdown?

angst aka poindexstar

A message (from <svenbo@NOSPAMcomcast.net>) was received at 27 Aug 2005
21:26:24 +0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<mousepad@mousepad-d2.com>
Permanent Failure:
550_5.7.1_<mousepad@mousepad-d2.com>..._Relaying_denied._Proper_authentication_required.
Delivery last attempted at Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:26:25 -0000

svenbo wrote:
> Mousepads maphack site seems to have been shutdown.
> WWW.forward.to/mousepad loads up my browser with spam and his e-mail
> does not work anymore. I wonder if Blizzard was able to have his
> webpage shutdown?

I find it interesting that I am supposed to agree to a certificate for
localhost.localdomain when I try to access it with Firefox. With lynx I see
exactly nothing. My packet sniffer tells me it tries to redirect me to
https://(none):19638/webhost/rollout, with some javascript added afterwards,
here is a screenshot:
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1125209665.gif

> The following addresses had delivery problems:
>
> <mousepad@mousepad-d2.com>
> Permanent Failure:

There don't seem to be any DNS records available from the responsible DNS
servers currently.

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> svenbo wrote:
>> Mousepads maphack site seems to have been shutdown.
>> WWW.forward.to/mousepad loads up my browser with spam and his e-mail
>> does not work anymore. I wonder if Blizzard was able to have his
>> webpage shutdown?
>
> I find it interesting that I am supposed to agree to a certificate for
> localhost.localdomain when I try to access it with Firefox. With lynx I
> see
> exactly nothing. My packet sniffer tells me it tries to redirect me to
> https://(none):19638/webhost/rollout, with some javascript added
> afterwards,
> here is a screenshot:
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1125209665.gif
>
>> The following addresses had delivery problems:
>>
>> <mousepad@mousepad-d2.com>
>> Permanent Failure:
>
> There don't seem to be any DNS records available from the responsible DNS
> servers currently.

What is the part about 'I changed URL name to' mean ?

angst aka poindexstar

svenbo wrote:
> "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> > svenbo wrote:
> > > Mousepads maphack site seems to have been shutdown.
> > > WWW.forward.to/mousepad loads up my browser with spam and his
> > > e-mail does not work anymore. I wonder if Blizzard was able to
> > > have his webpage shutdown?
> >
> > I find it interesting that I am supposed to agree to a certificate
> > for localhost.localdomain when I try to access it with Firefox.
> > With lynx I see
> > exactly nothing. My packet sniffer tells me it tries to redirect me
> > to https://(none):19638/webhost/rollout, with some javascript added
> > afterwards,
> > here is a screenshot:
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1125209665.gif
> >
> > > The following addresses had delivery problems:
> > >
> > > <mousepad@mousepad-d2.com>
> > > Permanent Failure:
> >
> > There don't seem to be any DNS records available from the
> > responsible DNS servers currently.
> >

> What is the part about 'I changed URL name to' mean ?

It means there is supposed to be a variable called "newname" which would
cause an alert window to pop up, but it is commented out anyway.