Lightning Trapassin question

Hey all,

Natalya is making excellent progress through A1 & A2 in Hell (SP, BTW).
Andy put up a bit of a fight, but she went down fairly quickly. What's
surprised me most is how I'm successfully using Fire Blast (maxed for DS
synergy) against the occasional FI's. Who would've thought that a very
low-level skill would actually become useful in Hell?! Not me!!

Anyway, I have FB, LS, and DS maxed, and the guide on dii.net recommended
maxing CBS for boss kills. Have others done this, and if so, was it a good
plan?

Also, I have a 3-socket Nat's armor waiting in the wings, what would y'all
recommend here? Given my build, is it worthwhile to socket Nat's Mark and
the helm, and if so, what should go in there? I have access to any kind of
rune with ATMA.

Thanks in advance!

Dave S.

David Simmons wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Natalya is making excellent progress through A1 & A2 in Hell (SP, BTW).
> Andy put up a bit of a fight, but she went down fairly quickly. What's
> surprised me most is how I'm successfully using Fire Blast (maxed for DS
> synergy) against the occasional FI's. Who would've thought that a very
> low-level skill would actually become useful in Hell?! Not me!!
>
> Anyway, I have FB, LS, and DS maxed, and the guide on dii.net recommended
> maxing CBS for boss kills. Have others done this, and if so, was it a good
> plan?
>
> Also, I have a 3-socket Nat's armor waiting in the wings, what would y'all
> recommend here? Given my build, is it worthwhile to socket Nat's Mark and
> the helm, and if so, what should go in there? I have access to any kind of
> rune with ATMA.

Yep, Fireblast is a great skill. I think the guide on dii also
recommends max Shock Web (it's been a while). The SW synergy for CBS
makes it kinda like the ZOn's CS. A lot of lightning bolts hitting the
boss. I like to play a bit safer so I get my SM maxed out before the
CBS synergy.

If I were you, I wouldn't use any of nat's set for a Trapper. Best
would be +3 traps claws, CoH armour, +3 traps ammy, circlet. Or
similar.

I had Nat set when I was playing 1.10 and I liked it.. the reduce damage is
great and because of that... you can add 3 perf topaz in armor if you like
MFing.

ytoQe.3667$z2.409@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...