sorc skill point

hi
my lvl 89 sorc is having a doubt. he's coming to lvl 90 now and i was
wondering if i should put a point in energy shield or firebolt for synergy
my merc has insight stick with a lvl 17 aura.

mana is 530
life is 1150+

meteor/fireball/forb max all three

equip is
kira's guardian +70 all res
ocullus with 5/4 cold facet
mara's ammy
aldurs boots
magefists
spirit monarch
dwarf star + rare ring
+1 skills belt arachnid?
armor is naj's light plate/templars might (for max res at 90)

"zekopeko" <zekopeko2@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> hi
> my lvl 89 sorc is having a doubt. he's coming to lvl 90 now and i was
> wondering if i should put a point in energy shield or firebolt for synergy
> my merc has insight stick with a lvl 17 aura.
>
> mana is 530
> life is 1150+
>
> meteor/fireball/forb max all three
>
> equip is
> kira's guardian +70 all res
> ocullus with 5/4 cold facet
> mara's ammy
> aldurs boots
> magefists
> spirit monarch
> dwarf star + rare ring
> +1 skills belt arachnid?
> armor is naj's light plate/templars might (for max res at 90)

Dont put anything into energy shield. It drops extremely quickly... much
faster than your life bar, and then youre out of mana unable to teleport.
Its as though it gets knocked down before resistances or -damage are taken
into account.

Last ladder season i had a 91 sorc and she had Memory on ws for her energy
shield. That was good enough for her. Kept her alive a few times.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.