Unique Ring Tease

SP, lvl 80 Sorceress, taking on Hell Andariel. She goes down rather
quickly from my withering assault of several static fields followed by
fireball after fireball. She dies, I hit the <alt> key, and see a gold
ring. I think to myself, "Finally, my first SOJ since ver 1.03." I'm
lvl 80, I'm killing a hell Boss, gotta be a SOJ, right? Nope, just my
sixth damned Manald Heal in the last three months. Aaaah!!!

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Samiel wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:35:55 +0200, "Clincher"
> <drevil23500@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >wait till you kill baal hell 100 times, get 50+ unique rings (yea lucky that
> >time) and find that 90% of them are manalds, 5% are nagels and rest are
> >dwarf stars (when you already have like 100 dwarf stars laying around heh)
> >
> I know what you mean. Last season I found like:
>
> 6 Nagelrings
> 5 Dwarf Stars
> 4 Ravenfrost
> 6 Manald Heal
>
> 0 SOJs!!!

If a SOJ is what you want, then make a classic MF char. After all,
there are ONLY three unique rings in classic...

-Jason

well, it time to kill yourself, right ?

--
i'm not serious

"Flank Groinpull" <shrike@t-online.de> wrote in message
> SP, lvl 80 Sorceress, taking on Hell Andariel. She goes down rather
> quickly from my withering assault of several static fields followed by
> fireball after fireball. She dies, I hit the <alt> key, and see a gold
> ring. I think to myself, "Finally, my first SOJ since ver 1.03." I'm
> lvl 80, I'm killing a hell Boss, gotta be a SOJ, right? Nope, just my
> sixth damned Manald Heal in the last three months. Aaaah!!!

wait till you kill baal hell 100 times, get 50+ unique rings (yea lucky that
time) and find that 90% of them are manalds, 5% are nagels and rest are
dwarf stars (when you already have like 100 dwarf stars laying around heh)

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:35:55 +0200, "Clincher"
<drevil23500@hotmail.com> wrote:

>wait till you kill baal hell 100 times, get 50+ unique rings (yea lucky that
>time) and find that 90% of them are manalds, 5% are nagels and rest are
>dwarf stars (when you already have like 100 dwarf stars laying around heh)

I know what you mean. Last season I found like:

6 Nagelrings
5 Dwarf Stars
4 Ravenfrost
6 Manald Heal

0 SOJs!!!

- Samiel (time to run NM Andy)

"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:35:55 +0200, "Clincher"
> <drevil23500@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>wait till you kill baal hell 100 times, get 50+ unique rings (yea lucky
>>that
>>time) and find that 90% of them are manalds, 5% are nagels and rest are
>>dwarf stars (when you already have like 100 dwarf stars laying around heh)
>>
> I know what you mean. Last season I found like:
>
> 6 Nagelrings
> 5 Dwarf Stars
> 4 Ravenfrost
> 6 Manald Heal
>
> 0 SOJs!!!
>
> - Samiel (time to run NM Andy)

i found about 15 sojs last season and already 1 this season :)
last season mostly in chaos NM and this time summoner hell

"Clincher" <drevil23500@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:35:55 +0200, "Clincher"
>> <drevil23500@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>wait till you kill baal hell 100 times, get 50+ unique rings (yea lucky
>>>that
>>>time) and find that 90% of them are manalds, 5% are nagels and rest are
>>>dwarf stars (when you already have like 100 dwarf stars laying around heh)
>>>
>> I know what you mean. Last season I found like:
>>
>> 6 Nagelrings
>> 5 Dwarf Stars
>> 4 Ravenfrost
>> 6 Manald Heal
>>
>> 0 SOJs!!!
>>
>> - Samiel (time to run NM Andy)
>
>i found about 15 sojs last season and already 1 this season :)
>last season mostly in chaos NM and this time summoner hell

!!!

Please tick the appropriate box.

[ ] Luckiest person on battle.net. Steals luck from rest of AGD/AGD2.
[ ] Plays 24 hours a day, takes nutrients via IV drip.
[ ] Runs nothing but Andariel 8 hours a day.
[ ] Runs a bot.
[ ] Is pulling our legs.

SVH
- Has been playing an average of 6+ hours a day for 5 years, and has found one
SOJ.

--
To battle!

"Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>If a SOJ is what you want, then make a classic MF char. After all,
>there are ONLY three unique rings in classic...

But that's no fun!

--
To battle!

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> "Clincher" <drevil23500@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down
> the
> stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>

>>"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message

>>> I know what you mean. Last season I found like:
>>>
>>> 6 Nagelrings
>>> 5 Dwarf Stars
>>> 4 Ravenfrost
>>> 6 Manald Heal
>>>
>>> 0 SOJs!!!
>>>
>>> - Samiel (time to run NM Andy)
>>
>>i found about 15 sojs last season and already 1 this season :)
>>last season mostly in chaos NM and this time summoner hell
>
> !!!
>
> Please tick the appropriate box.
>
> [ ] Luckiest person on battle.net. Steals luck from rest of AGD/AGD2.
> [ ] Plays 24 hours a day, takes nutrients via IV drip.
> [ ] Runs nothing but Andariel 8 hours a day.
> [ ] Runs a bot.
> [ ] Is pulling our legs.
>
> SVH
> - Has been playing an average of 6+ hours a day for 5 years, and has found
> one
> SOJ.
>

> --
> To battle!

[X] Luckiest person on battle.net. Steals luck from rest of AGD/AGD2.
(must be this then... seeing its none of the others)
[ ] Plays 24 hours a day, takes nutrients via IV drip.
[ ] Runs nothing but Andariel 8 hours a day.
[ ] Runs a bot.
[ ] Is pulling our legs.

i played for about 10-14 hours a day last season... 9x lvl 90 char, a lvl
92, a lvl 91, a lvl 97 (half way to 98), a lvl 88 and a lvl 85

"Clincher" <drevil23500@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

> [X] Luckiest person on battle.net. Steals luck from rest of AGD/AGD2.
>(must be this then... seeing its none of the others)
> [ ] Plays 24 hours a day, takes nutrients via IV drip.
> [ ] Runs nothing but Andariel 8 hours a day.
> [ ] Runs a bot.
> [ ] Is pulling our legs.

>i played for about 10-14 hours a day last season... 9x lvl 90 char, a lvl
>92, a lvl 91, a lvl 97 (half way to 98), a lvl 88 and a lvl 85

Fair enough. Conga rats on the good finds. Now don't let Kaytie anywhere
near you. :)

--
To battle!

On 29 Aug 2005 07:53:37 -0700, "Flank Groinpull" <shrike@t-online.de>
wrote:

>SP, lvl 80 Sorceress, taking on Hell Andariel. She goes down rather
>quickly from my withering assault of several static fields followed by
>fireball after fireball. She dies, I hit the <alt> key, and see a gold
>ring. I think to myself, "Finally, my first SOJ since ver 1.03." I'm
>lvl 80, I'm killing a hell Boss, gotta be a SOJ, right? Nope, just my
>sixth damned Manald Heal in the last three months. Aaaah!!!

So far this season:

1 Manald Heal
1 Dwarf Star

- Samiel (hasn't been playing that much)

I only found so far a Dwarf Star. None other as of yet.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:01:02 GMT, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

>On 29 Aug 2005 07:53:37 -0700, "Flank Groinpull" <shrike@t-online.de>
>wrote:
>
>>SP, lvl 80 Sorceress, taking on Hell Andariel. She goes down rather
>>quickly from my withering assault of several static fields followed by
>>fireball after fireball. She dies, I hit the <alt> key, and see a gold
>>ring. I think to myself, "Finally, my first SOJ since ver 1.03." I'm
>>lvl 80, I'm killing a hell Boss, gotta be a SOJ, right? Nope, just my
>>sixth damned Manald Heal in the last three months. Aaaah!!!
>>
>So far this season:
>
>1 Manald Heal
>1 Dwarf Star
>
>- Samiel (hasn't been playing that much)

1 Nagelring (22 MF) last night...

- Samiel