im bored

god since blizzard has banned my cd-key i am so damn bored it is onreal is
there any cd-key generators out there for diablo 2 and lord of destruction

Brian Greenland wrote:
> god since blizzard has banned my cd-key i am so damn bored it is onreal is
> there any cd-key generators out there for diablo 2 and lord of destruction

flamesuit on!

"Brian Greenland" wrote...
> god since blizzard has banned my cd-key i am so damn bored it is onreal is
> there any cd-key generators out there for diablo 2 and lord of destruction

You could always get a job. Then you could buy the game with your first
paycheck.

But then, what would be the fun in living honestly?

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Brian Greenland" <bgreenland@gmail.com> wrote

>god since blizzard has banned my cd-key i am so damn bored it is onreal is
>there any cd-key generators out there for diablo 2 and lord of destruction

Here's how you get one:
http://tinyurl.com/1gd
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Brian Greenland" <bgreenland@gmail.com> wrote in message
> god since blizzard has banned my cd-key i am so damn bored it is onreal is
> there any cd-key generators out there for diablo 2 and lord of destruction

They tend to only work for the installer programmer and not on the realms.
There are other options tho.... http://pvpgn.mivabe.nl/index.php#ServerStats

Chances are your cd keys are only temporarily banned for 30 days....

" We have just closed more than 36,000 accounts for cheating on Battle.net.
More than 28,000 CD keys tied to these accounts have been disabled from
Realm play on Battle.net for one month, and more than 3,000 CD keys have
been permanently disabled from Realm play due to repeat offenses. "

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, "Brian Greenland" wrote:

>> god since blizzard has banned my cd-key i am so damn bored it is onreal is
>> there any cd-key generators out there for diablo 2 and lord of destruction

There sure is!

It costs a few bucks to use, it's called "buy a new copy of the game"!

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

On 30-Aug-2005, Brian Brunner <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> wrote:

> "buy a new copy of the game"!

Heck, you don't even have to buy the whole thing, only the LoD expansion
pack. Should be only 10 or 20 bucks.
--
Not 1337, 42.

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

> On 30-Aug-2005, Brian Brunner <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> wrote:
>
> > "buy a new copy of the game"!
>
> Heck, you don't even have to buy the whole thing, only the LoD expansion
> pack. Should be only 10 or 20 bucks.

Are you sure that Blizzard didn't ban both the D2 and LOD keys that were on
his machine?

I know if you have the same D2 key and different LOD keys it will not let
you play on the realms. I know because I was sloppy the first time I
installed the 3rd set of keys here for my 3 comp setup. I used the wrong D2
key and it wouldn't let the 3rd machine play until I reinstalled with the
right key.

If they only banned the LOD key, then all the banned players could be
playing classic ladder and then transfer their new chars to LOD when their
banning expired.

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

> On 30-Aug-2005, Brian Brunner <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> wrote:
>
>> "buy a new copy of the game"!
>
> Heck, you don't even have to buy the whole thing, only the LoD expansion
> pack. Should be only 10 or 20 bucks.

Actually its the classic cd key that gets the ban....

from
http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?fn=d2-general&t=1105711&p=1&tmp=1#new1105711

"Currently all CD-Keys banned from play on Battle.net are the classic Diablo
2 CD-Keys and not Lord of Destruction expansion keys, however this is
subject to change in the future. "