where to download Windows Messenger 4.7

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Can someone tell me where I can download full version of Windows Messenger
V4.7? I had downloaded it and file name is "MMSSETUP" and file size only
968K. I tried to install it but I get "some .NET component missing" and I am
unable to log in.

thecrow

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2004

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=msnm

--
Menno
=====================

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Greetings MMSetup.exe is it; can you be more speciifc about the exact error you're seeing?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Sachi Noma" <snoma01@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:2q2608Fq1ivhU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Can someone tell me where I can download full version of Windows Messenger
> V4.7? I had downloaded it and file name is "MMSSETUP" and file size only
> 968K. I tried to install it but I get "some .NET component missing" and I am
> unable to log in.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Hi,

Old versions of MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger aren't allowed on the network.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

"TheCroW" <news@antispam3dart4u.com> wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me where I can download full version of Windows
>> Messenger
>> V4.7? I had downloaded it and file name is "MMSSETUP" and file size only
>> 968K. I tried to install it but I get "some .NET component missing" and I
> am
>> unable to log in.
>>

> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=msnm
>
> --
> Menno
> =====================
> My 3D Art can be seen on
> http://www.3dart4u.com
> Het Nederlands Bryce en Poser Forum
> http://nbpf.3dart4u.com
> =====================
> Remove antispam in mail address when mailing me

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

I've already installed Windows Messenger V5.0 so I don't remember the exact
wordings of the error message when I was trying to re-install and go back to
Windows Messenger V4.7.

I use Japanese Windows so error message was in Japanese and it said
something like "some dll components for .NET is missing".

Regards, Sachi from Japan

> Greetings MMSetup.exe is it; can you be more speciifc about the exact
error you're seeing?
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Sachi Noma" <snoma01@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > Can someone tell me where I can download full version of Windows
Messenger
> > V4.7? I had downloaded it and file name is "MMSSETUP" and file size only
> > 968K. I tried to install it but I get "some .NET component missing" and
I am
> > unable to log in.

TRENDING THREADS