Video Conference - Image Size

newbie

I am fairly new to the messnger game. I was wondering if there is any way of
getting a larger picture during video conferences. Currently, I can only get
a few centimtres square in the corner of messenger?

Thanks

Greetings,

Unfortunately in Windows Messenger no, you'll need to use MSN Messenger instead for a larger
video window:
http://messenger.msn.com/Download
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert