Two Pallys against the 3 Ubers

Last night, my girlfriend and i went to Tristram for the second time.
(The first encounter was an anti-climax one...after 3 hours of fighting
...and dying! we were disconnected (after killing the most dangerous
Meph)from Bnet and unable to reconnect..)
I was running my clvl95 pally with slvl 31 fana.(and slvl 30 zeal)
She was with her clvl83 pally with slvl 9 Salvation. (Thanks to
Misfit...I stole his idea of Holy Freeze and bought a Doom Berseker Axe
for the (free) aura. On switch, she has Demon Limb for slvl 22 Enchant.
Our goal was to kill Meph first....we found Baal instead (or he found
us..) and his dear brother (this guy has no life!! always following his
bro...anyway). We managed to kill both, but full purples were becomming
rares. So back to town and replenish.
After enchant, back to fight. That was Meph. My life bubble was
hysterical ! From almost empty to totally full, but no middle terms! I
died twice and so my dear.
Back to town, enchant, fight.
Mephisto died (thanks to "prevent monster heal"), she switch aura (slvl
9 might) and Diablo now...
Man his skin is hard! We stabbed him again and again (and all his damn
pitlords).
At one moment, a flash came to my mind: I havent seen any volcanoes or
frozen ennemies for a long time! So i asked her to press the "w" key
and, instantly, monster get slower and blue, Diablo's life was going
down faster, and..we won!
She was so stressed by the event that she fought all the way with her
DemonLimb instead of her Doom Zerker!! (and i was so tense that i saw
it only at the end )
But we are now the proud owners of a Necro torch. With this, my clvl82
Skellymancer is now slvl46 SkMastery and slvl45 RaiseSkelies. I have
not tried him yet, but i think it is gonna feel good!

Louis

You know you could have used Crushing blow and done it in
a fraction of the time and your less likely toi risk a realm down.

kavlor2003@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> You know you could have used Crushing blow and done it in
> a fraction of the time and your less likely toi risk a realm down.

Well thanks a lot for the advice.
The last fight last 45 minutes which is not bad, but that could really
be improve!
The 2 only items my pally could change are belt and boots (actually
they are Disciple's Credendum and WarTravs).
Any possibilities of getting CB on those specific items?

Thanks for any infos

Louis

Well, +3 summoning tiara, +3 summoning amulet, +2 skills armor, +3
summoning +3 skel mastery and summoning necro head (not sure if this is
possible. Should be I think), +3 skills from SOJ/BK rings and
arachnids mesh belt. +2 mastery from Marrowalks. +3 necro skills from
torch, +1 skill from Anni, +9 from summoning grand charms and +6 to
those particular skills from a +3 summoning skills, +3 mastery, +3
summoning wand.

So that's around level 58 Mastery, 56 Summoning. Your resists might
not look too good though. ; )

--
Ashen Shugar

Though I was thinking, if you don't have much crushing blow elsewhere,
you might be better off with Goblin toe, at least for going up against
the ubers. An extra 10% would probably be a good thing if it meant 40%
instead of 30%, which is how much my paladin actually had when I went
back and counted it. Still, he did fine once he got life tap up,so
*shrug*.

--
Ashen Shugar

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> Level 46 skel Mastery and Level 45 Skellies. How? What items you got to get
> you that high? Gimme Gimme Gimme... LoL! J/K.

The actual gear is:

Full Trang
Arm of Leoric
Mara (28%)
Marrowalk
2x Sojs

In stash:
Hellfire torch
Anni
6 or 7 Summoning GCs

And all resistances are at 75....;)

And,....sorry but i think that i will keep ! :)

Louis

Level 46 skel Mastery and Level 45 Skellies. How? What items you got to get
you that high? Gimme Gimme Gimme... LoL! J/K.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"hmmm!" <lojo59ca@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Last night, my girlfriend and i went to Tristram for the second time.
> (The first encounter was an anti-climax one...after 3 hours of fighting
> ..and dying! we were disconnected (after killing the most dangerous
> Meph)from Bnet and unable to reconnect..)
> I was running my clvl95 pally with slvl 31 fana.(and slvl 30 zeal)
> She was with her clvl83 pally with slvl 9 Salvation. (Thanks to
> Misfit...I stole his idea of Holy Freeze and bought a Doom Berseker Axe
> for the (free) aura. On switch, she has Demon Limb for slvl 22 Enchant.
> Our goal was to kill Meph first....we found Baal instead (or he found
> us..) and his dear brother (this guy has no life!! always following his
> bro...anyway). We managed to kill both, but full purples were becomming
> rares. So back to town and replenish.
> After enchant, back to fight. That was Meph. My life bubble was
> hysterical ! From almost empty to totally full, but no middle terms! I
> died twice and so my dear.
> Back to town, enchant, fight.
> Mephisto died (thanks to "prevent monster heal"), she switch aura (slvl
> 9 might) and Diablo now...
> Man his skin is hard! We stabbed him again and again (and all his damn
> pitlords).
> At one moment, a flash came to my mind: I havent seen any volcanoes or
> frozen ennemies for a long time! So i asked her to press the "w" key
> and, instantly, monster get slower and blue, Diablo's life was going
> down faster, and..we won!
> She was so stressed by the event that she fought all the way with her
> DemonLimb instead of her Doom Zerker!! (and i was so tense that i saw
> it only at the end )
> But we are now the proud owners of a Necro torch. With this, my clvl82
> Skellymancer is now slvl46 SkMastery and slvl45 RaiseSkelies. I have
> not tried him yet, but i think it is gonna feel good!
>
> Louis

Well if you want your crushing blow on your boots, Gore Riders are your
choice... Well my choice.
--

> kavlor2003@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>> You know you could have used Crushing blow and done it in
>> a fraction of the time and your less likely toi risk a realm down.
>
> Well thanks a lot for the advice.
> The last fight last 45 minutes which is not bad, but that could really
> be improve!
> The 2 only items my pally could change are belt and boots (actually
> they are Disciple's Credendum and WarTravs).
> Any possibilities of getting CB on those specific items?
>
> Thanks for any infos
>
> Louis

y would u really need resists with an army of that strength
--

"Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Well, +3 summoning tiara, +3 summoning amulet, +2 skills armor, +3
> summoning +3 skel mastery and summoning necro head (not sure if this is
> possible. Should be I think), +3 skills from SOJ/BK rings and
> arachnids mesh belt. +2 mastery from Marrowalks. +3 necro skills from
> torch, +1 skill from Anni, +9 from summoning grand charms and +6 to
> those particular skills from a +3 summoning skills, +3 mastery, +3
> summoning wand.
>
> So that's around level 58 Mastery, 56 Summoning. Your resists might
> not look too good though. ; )
>
> --
> Ashen Shugar

TRENDING THREADS