  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
August 30, 2005 5:40:25 PM

What is the optimal equip for an elemental druid? I am using the cold
side of the tree for skills. I also use Dire Wolf.

At the moment I have:

Enigma (Archon)
Shako
HOTO
Earthshifter (thundermaul)
2 BK's / 2 Soj's
Gore riders
Frosties
Sereph's ammy

I am looking for opinions on a belt and boots, hell, if anyone can tell
me the best equipment, I will be eternally thankful.

Thank you!

More about : elemental druid question

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 7:29:43 PM

Jonathan wrote:
> What is the optimal equip for an elemental druid? I am using the cold
> side of the tree for skills. I also use Dire Wolf.
>
> At the moment I have:
>
> Enigma (Archon)
> Shako
> HOTO
> Earthshifter (thundermaul)
> 2 BK's / 2 Soj's
> Gore riders
> Frosties
> Sereph's ammy
>
> I am looking for opinions on a belt and boots, hell, if anyone can tell
> me the best equipment, I will be eternally thankful.

Earthshifter? I wouldn't think so.

HotO, with either SS, Spirit or Lidless.
Not Gores, I would go with SS Treks, for the Poison resist which isn't
covered by Cyc Armour.
Am sure if you can afford all this then you can get a rare druid ammy
with resists, +2 skills, FCR etc
Belt should probably be Arachnid.

HTH

I did get by on Spirit, Lidless, Jalals, Treks, Magefists, Viper. But
I'm not rich.