Elemental druid question

What is the optimal equip for an elemental druid? I am using the cold
side of the tree for skills. I also use Dire Wolf.

At the moment I have:

Enigma (Archon)
Shako
HOTO
Earthshifter (thundermaul)
2 BK's / 2 Soj's
Gore riders
Frosties
Sereph's ammy

I am looking for opinions on a belt and boots, hell, if anyone can tell
me the best equipment, I will be eternally thankful.

Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about elemental druid question

    Jonathan wrote:
    > What is the optimal equip for an elemental druid? I am using the cold
    > side of the tree for skills. I also use Dire Wolf.
    >
    > At the moment I have:
    >
    > Enigma (Archon)
    > Shako
    > HOTO
    > Earthshifter (thundermaul)
    > 2 BK's / 2 Soj's
    > Gore riders
    > Frosties
    > Sereph's ammy
    >
    > I am looking for opinions on a belt and boots, hell, if anyone can tell
    > me the best equipment, I will be eternally thankful.

    Earthshifter? I wouldn't think so.

    HotO, with either SS, Spirit or Lidless.
    Not Gores, I would go with SS Treks, for the Poison resist which isn't
    covered by Cyc Armour.
    Am sure if you can afford all this then you can get a rare druid ammy
    with resists, +2 skills, FCR etc
    Belt should probably be Arachnid.

    HTH

    I did get by on Spirit, Lidless, Jalals, Treks, Magefists, Viper. But
    I'm not rich.

Games Video Games