que. about boss mod

where to download mod which spawns bosess in single play?
for example in stony field you fight mephisto (wow)

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

hamiltonium wrote:
> where to download mod which spawns bosess in single play?
> for example in stony field you fight mephisto (wow)

I've seen that mod, but don't have info on it. I would suggest logging
on to Open BNet and asking around there. Lots of folks run that mod on
open.

-Jason

If you would try to "google",
you would find :