que. about boss mod

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 1, 2005 3:49:37 AM

where to download mod which spawns bosess in single play?
for example in stony field you fight mephisto (wow)

More about : boss mod

September 1, 2005 2:19:42 PM

hamiltonium wrote:
> where to download mod which spawns bosess in single play?
> for example in stony field you fight mephisto (wow)

I've seen that mod, but don't have info on it. I would suggest logging
on to Open BNet and asking around there. Lots of folks run that mod on
open.

-Jason
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft