que. about boss mod

where to download mod which spawns bosess in single play?
for example in stony field you fight mephisto (wow)
2 answers Last reply
More about boss

    hamiltonium wrote:
    > where to download mod which spawns bosess in single play?
    > for example in stony field you fight mephisto (wow)

    I've seen that mod, but don't have info on it. I would suggest logging
    on to Open BNet and asking around there. Lots of folks run that mod on
    open.

    -Jason

    If you would try to "google",
    you would find :
    http://www.mewgood.com/mods.shtml

    "hamiltonium" <bloomdalium@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > where to download mod which spawns bosess in single play?
    > for example in stony field you fight mephisto (wow)

Download World Of Warcraft Games Video Games