Sign in with
Your question

DirectX 9.0c

Last response: in Windows 7
August 1, 2010 6:16:43 PM

okay, so I got the sims 2 double deluxe. I installed it into my computer, and as soon as I hit play a thing popped up and said "you dont have the required directX 9.0c" So, i went on microsoft to try to down load it. i downloaded directX to my desktop, and then tryed to play. It did not work. So, I tryed every DirectX 9.0c download I could find on microsoft, and downloaded it to the desktop. i thought i finialy got it, however then i went to play the game and it STILL did not work. so i restarted the computer and tryed it agian. Did not work. I un-installed sims and then reinstalledd sims. did not work. i restarted it again, still no sucess. I feel defeated bc nomatter how much i try to download DirectX 9.0c, it dose not work, even when it dose say that the instilation was sucessful. WHAT DO I DO?!

some 1 please help before I go insane

thank you.
-MARISSA

More about : directx

a c 215 $ Windows 7
August 1, 2010 6:18:50 PM

Please list your system specs.
a c 288 $ Windows 7
August 2, 2010 1:57:10 PM

According to MS web site, Sims2 will run on Windows 7 with no issues. Check on the game support web page to see if there is a fix for the error you are seeing.
Related resources
April 2, 2013 2:16:08 AM

im play gta sa he say you dont required directx 9.0......when i download the directx 9.0..i install its....after i install..i play the gta sa again not working any more......i think i wanna crash my computer
!