Good luck charms..

Hi,

just before I'm going on vacation (3 weeks of sun), I've had a bunch of
luck with rerolling charms. Well, rolled 2 and found one other:

+1 curses
+1 summon/24 life
+1 shadow/13 life

+8max damage/58AR/1-36 Lightning

I've put the skillers up for trading on diabloii.net just to see what
they'd get. If anybody is interested here, I'm sure we can strike a deal.

The curses and shadow charms just took about 5 rerolls..

CU,

Oliver

Rolling charms???? How do u do that??
"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> just before I'm going on vacation (3 weeks of sun), I've had a bunch of
> luck with rerolling charms. Well, rolled 2 and found one other:
>
> +1 curses
> +1 summon/24 life
> +1 shadow/13 life
>
> +8max damage/58AR/1-36 Lightning
>
> I've put the skillers up for trading on diabloii.net just to see what
> they'd get. If anybody is interested here, I'm sure we can strike a deal.
>
> The curses and shadow charms just took about 5 rerolls..
>
> CU,
>
> Oliver

Latest posts