.NET Passport Problems

My friends don't have a .NET Passport and they want to
use windows messenger with their e-mail ids other than
MSN Hotmail
2 answers Last reply
More about passport problems

    On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:42:27 -0700, Lakshay wrote:

    > My friends don't have a .NET Passport and they want to
    > use windows messenger with their e-mail ids other than
    > MSN Hotmail

    They can use their current email addresses to setup a .NET passport.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

    Greetings,

    They can register their own e-mail addresses as .NET Passports here:
    http://register.passport.net
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Lakshay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My friends don't have a .NET Passport and they want to
    > use windows messenger with their e-mail ids other than
    > MSN Hotmail

Hotmail Messenger Microsoft Email Windows XP