.NET Passport Problems

My friends don't have a .NET Passport and they want to
use windows messenger with their e-mail ids other than
MSN Hotmail

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:42:27 -0700, Lakshay wrote:

> My friends don't have a .NET Passport and they want to
> use windows messenger with their e-mail ids other than
> MSN Hotmail

They can use their current email addresses to setup a .NET passport.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Greetings,

They can register their own e-mail addresses as .NET Passports here:
http://register.passport.net
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert