MSN Voice audio makes my internet impossibly slow (DSL con..

Hi, since I installed service pack 2, for some reason, using voice through
MSN makes the internet go insanely slow. This only occurs when MSN voice chat
is on. I have no idea what the problem could be. I have a DSL connection and
have never had a problem with this before.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

You may simply need to turn off QoS. To do so, click Start, then All Programs, then
Accessories, then Communications, and then Network Connections. Right click your
network/internet connection, then click Properties. Uncheck the QoS Packet Scheduler, and
try again.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert