Nextel Coverage for the Belligham, Washington area.

Looking for comments on coverage of both cell and ptt coverage around
the Bellingham/Ferndale/Birch Bay/Blaine areas of Washington State.
TIA

Pegleg
U.S. Navy Retired
Support Our Troops
2 answers Last reply
More about nextel coverage belligham washington area
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Pegleg wrote:
    > Looking for comments on coverage of both cell and ptt coverage around
    > the Bellingham/Ferndale/Birch Bay/Blaine areas of Washington State.
    > TIA
    >
    > Pegleg
    > U.S. Navy Retired
    > Support Our Troops

    Have you seen
    http://www.nextel.com/cgi-bin/localMarketMap.cgi?zip=98228 ?

    DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles
    www.FYIS.org
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:32:31 -0400, "FYIS.org" <DanlK_@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >Have you seen
    >http://www.nextel.com/cgi-bin/localMarketMap.cgi?zip=98228 ?
    Yes...but that is just a graphic display of their supposed
    coverage...not real-life. I need some real life info before I commit
    to a contract.

    I know many businesses use Nextel in this area but need to hear the
    complaints.

    Pegleg
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Support Our Troops

Nextel Support Internet Service Providers