Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Nextel Coverage for the Belligham, Washington area.

Tags:
  • Nextel
  • Support
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 3:03:19 PM

Looking for comments on coverage of both cell and ptt coverage around
the Bellingham/Ferndale/Birch Bay/Blaine areas of Washington State.
TIA

Pegleg
U.S. Navy Retired
Support Our Troops

More about : nextel coverage belligham washington area

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 6:32:31 PM

Pegleg wrote:
> Looking for comments on coverage of both cell and ptt coverage around
> the Bellingham/Ferndale/Birch Bay/Blaine areas of Washington State.
> TIA
>
> Pegleg
> U.S. Navy Retired
> Support Our Troops

Have you seen
http://www.nextel.com/cgi-bin/localMarketMap.cgi?zip=98... ?

DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles
www.FYIS.org
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 6:32:32 PM

On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:32:31 -0400, "FYIS.org" <DanlK_@nospam.net>
wrote:

>Have you seen
>http://www.nextel.com/cgi-bin/localMarketMap.cgi?zip=98... ?
Yes...but that is just a graphic display of their supposed
coverage...not real-life. I need some real life info before I commit
to a contract.

I know many businesses use Nextel in this area but need to hear the
complaints.

Pegleg
U.S. Navy Retired
Support Our Troops