Windows messenger wont let me sign in.

I've tred to sign in and it wont let me, i checked my
password and that on the msn sight and it lets me on i
can check my mail and everything.Imtyping my password in
right it still wont work.I also Uninstaled version 5.0
that i had instaled earler over 4.7 and then reinstaled
4.7. Does anyone know how to fix this.