Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I've been having trouble with MSN 6.2 locking up on my PC
and was wondering if there was a fix. Thank you.

--Chris

Greetings,

When exactly does this "lock up" occur?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've been having trouble with MSN 6.2 locking up on my PC
> and was wondering if there was a fix. Thank you.
>
> --Chris

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Sorry for the lack of information. It occurs as soon as I
log onto MSN. Every single time.

Kay.