There is the Act 2 merc but otherwise, how can I get decent AR? Not sure
all points into Dex would do the job and I will miss some points for life...

There are some charm but what are the best? What is the highest AR for a
small charm I can expect? I know there are some rings too...

Thanks

DeltaLima schrieb:
> There is the Act 2 merc but otherwise, how can I get decent AR? Not sure
> all points into Dex would do the job and I will miss some points for life...

A weapon with Enchant charges (Demon Limb) or items with CtC Enchant
(Obedience, Lava Gout) provide a huge AR boost. Due to the long duration
of high level Enchant you don't have to refresh too often.

> There are some charm but what are the best? What is the highest AR for a
> small charm I can expect? I know there are some rings too...

Small charm: +36
Large Charm: +64 (32/slot)
Grand Charm: +132 (44/slot)

Ravenfrost: +250, +20 dex

---
Hannes

In article <3o0jt5F3lku3U1@individual.net>,
Hannes Brunner <bruhan12@web.de> wrote:
>DeltaLima schrieb:
>> There is the Act 2 merc but otherwise, how can I get decent AR? Not sure
>> all points into Dex would do the job and I will miss some points for life...
>
>A weapon with Enchant charges (Demon Limb) or items with CtC Enchant
>(Obedience, Lava Gout) provide a huge AR boost. Due to the long duration
>of high level Enchant you don't have to refresh too often.
>
>> There are some charm but what are the best? What is the highest AR for a
>> small charm I can expect? I know there are some rings too...
>
>Small charm: +36
>Large Charm: +64 (32/slot)
>Grand Charm: +132 (44/slot)
>
>Ravenfrost: +250, +20 dex

Don't forget the ring from the Angelic set:

Angelic Halo
Ring Required Level: 12
Replenish Life +6
+20 To Life
+ (12 Per Character Level) 144-1188 Attack Rating (Based On Character
Level) (2 Set Items)
+50% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items (3 Set Items)

Of course, the ring doesn't have many of the 'niceties' of Ravenfrost, but
it's better than a Nagelring for MF...

Regards,

Patrick.

Patrick Vervoorn wrote:

> Don't forget the ring from the Angelic set:
>
> Angelic Halo
> Ring Required Level: 12
> Replenish Life +6
> +20 To Life
> + (12 Per Character Level) 144-1188 Attack Rating (Based On Character
> Level) (2 Set Items)
> +50% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items (3 Set Items)
>
> Of course, the ring doesn't have many of the 'niceties' of Ravenfrost, but
> it's better than a Nagelring for MF...
>
> Regards,
>
> Patrick.

angelic ammy+ angelic ring + ravenfrost. that should solve almost any AR
problems.

DeltaLima wrote:
> There is the Act 2 merc but otherwise, how can I get decent AR? Not sure
> all points into Dex would do the job and I will miss some points for life...
>
> There are some charm but what are the best? What is the highest AR for a
> small charm I can expect? I know there are some rings too...

Good advice from everyone above. Also don't forget Eth runes in weapons
for -enemy defence as well as skill or item based -enemy defence.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

DeltaLima wrote:
> There is the Act 2 merc but otherwise, how can I get decent AR? Not sure
> all points into Dex would do the job and I will miss some points for life...
>
> There are some charm but what are the best? What is the highest AR for a
> small charm I can expect? I know there are some rings too...

Chat kind of char is this? My enchantress is using a rare flail with
the "Fool's" Prefix. That gives +16 AR/LVL (and .5 MAX DMG/LVL). Using
that (and lvl 21 enchant) she has almost 7,000 AR at level 51.

-Jason

Well it all depends on the Character Class that you're going to build
really. Dexterity is your best bet for it and depending on the class i
believe depends on the benefits from dex much like energy does with
Sorcs/Necros. Amazons would benefit best from dex i would guess. They tend
to rely on dex based weapons.

I've seen small charms with 4dex on them. Don't know if they go higher than
that. Large go upto 5 i know that.

What are you going to build?

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"DeltaLima" <hotmailSP@AMdeltalima.com> wrote in message
> There is the Act 2 merc but otherwise, how can I get decent AR? Not sure
> all points into Dex would do the job and I will miss some points for
> life...
>
> There are some charm but what are the best? What is the highest AR for a
> small charm I can expect? I know there are some rings too...
>
> Thanks

"DeltaLima" wrote...
> There is the Act 2 merc but otherwise, how can I get decent AR? Not sure
> all points into Dex would do the job and I will miss some points for
> life...
>
> There are some charm but what are the best? What is the highest AR for a
> small charm I can expect? I know there are some rings too...
>
> Thanks

Noting all of the above, if you get your AR really high using those methods,
and you want to get it insanely high, I found tonight a "Visionary Shako" or
some such title -- just a blue item with one mod: 1% bonus to AR per
character level. I would have sold it without second thought, but I kept it
for you or anyone else interested. I suppose if you get the AR as high as
you can conceive, then you can get really crazy with something like this at
higher levels. But who would wear a blue hat at high levels? Hmmmm...
Well, anyway, leave me a note if you can use it and you're on USEast SC
ladder. Or, you may look for me online, account name *DjinnMaker1, 2, 3, or
4.

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> a écrit dans le message de news:
431b98c7$1@news.comindico.com.au...
> Well it all depends on the Character Class that you're going to build
> really. Dexterity is your best bet for it and depending on the class i
> believe depends on the benefits from dex much like energy does with
> Sorcs/Necros. Amazons would benefit best from dex i would guess. They tend
> to rely on dex based weapons.
>
> I've seen small charms with 4dex on them. Don't know if they go higher
> than that. Large go upto 5 i know that.
>
> What are you going to build?

A FurySin and I was looking for each of the 5 blades seconds to hit the
target...

I'm on Europe.. and true that a blue hat in high level would not be the
best option... 1% per level is not that much also, if you have 2000 at
lvl50 and put the hat, you'll bet at 3000.

CyRSe.5654$p_1.3095@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...

> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 431b98c7$1@news.comindico.com.au...
> > Well it all depends on the Character Class that you're going to build
> > really. Dexterity is your best bet for it and depending on the class i
> > believe depends on the benefits from dex much like energy does with
> > Sorcs/Necros. Amazons would benefit best from dex i would guess. They
tend
> > to rely on dex based weapons.
> >
> > I've seen small charms with 4dex on them. Don't know if they go higher
> > than that. Large go upto 5 i know that.
> >
> > What are you going to build?
>
> A FurySin and I was looking for each of the 5 blades seconds to hit the
> target...

If you want blades to hit, try an ITD weapon. When my BF assassin got to the
proper level he switched to a lightsaber and used that till he retired. With
ITD all that factors in is the difference in level between the attacker and
defender.

TRENDING THREADS