Your deeds shall be remembered...

Mental note: don't attempt to kill the ancients in NM with a
hydra/blizzard sorc, even though your merc has died.

Argh, there goes my main MF'er. *sigh*

-Jason

jemeade@gmail.com wrote:
> Mental note: don't attempt to kill the ancients in NM with a
> hydra/blizzard sorc, even though your merc has died.

or stand around watching your skels fight dolls close to the action.

> Argh, there goes my main MF'er. *sigh*

It's a shame how the only mention of deeds being remembered in HC is
when a character dies.

Wouldn't it be nice after each major quest if something popped up on
the screen saying that htose deeds will be remembered?

Ahh, I think I'm asking for too much.

Orion

Orion Ryder wrote:
> It's a shame how the only mention of deeds being remembered in HC is
> when a character dies.
>
> Wouldn't it be nice after each major quest if something popped up on
> the screen saying that htose deeds will be remembered?

They will be remembered. You just don't know it at the time :)