Playing Diablo will teleport your soul to hell !!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,cz.zamestnani.hledam,alt.evil (More info?)

Yes, Blizzard has sold its soul to Satan to create this game and by
using BattleNet you subscribe to the contract of Satan and your soul is
HIS !

Beware !

Rich

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
> Yes, Blizzard has sold its soul to Satan to create this game and by
> using BattleNet you subscribe to the contract of Satan and your soul is
> HIS !
>
> Beware !

Teleporting is cool. Putting wings on my shoulders to fly up to heaven
would take three times as long, not to mention you have to dodge birds
and planes to get there. Talk about a bad trip. Besides which, in hell I
get to play video games - so GOD BLESS BLIZZARD.

Wavin' back at'cha from the Arcane Sanctuary! ;-)

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,cz.zamestnani.hledam,alt.evil (More info?)

Heh, only if one subscribes to your hokey religion, you self gratifing
imitation of a thinking being.

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> schreef in bericht
> Yes, Blizzard has sold its soul to Satan to create this game and by
> using BattleNet you subscribe to the contract of Satan and your soul is
> HIS !
>
> Beware !

Amen

On 5 Sep 2005 03:32:04 -0700, "Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Yes, Blizzard has sold its soul to Satan to create this game and by
>using BattleNet you subscribe to the contract of Satan and your soul is
>HIS !
>
>Beware !

And no company that hasn't sold its soul to Satan could possibly have created a
game involving such a storyline?

Poor logic user, get thee behind me.

eudas
Inside of every silver lining, there's a big, dark cloud.

"Bob I" wrote...
> Heh, only if one subscribes to your hokey religion, you self gratifing
> imitation of a thinking being.

Please remove the cross-posting groups from any replies. You are only
encouraging the behavior by not doing so.

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,cz.zamestnani.hledam,alt.evil (More info?)

On that special day, Gerry Lintonice, (miami_cure@yahoo.com.au) said...

> From: "Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au>
> Newsgroups: alt.games.diablo2,cz.zamestnani.hledam,alt.evil
> Subject: Playing Diablo will teleport your soul to hell !!!
> Date: 5 Sep 2005 03:32:04 -0700

I've seen better trolls. Many. And I love to show them how wimpy they
are

inetnum: 148.244/16
status: reallocated
owner: Alestra
ownerid: MX-ALES-LACNIC
responsible: Inet Administrator
address: Ave. Munich 175, Col. Cuauhtemoc, 175,
address: 66450 - San Nicolas de los Garzas - NL
country: MX
phone: +52 81 87486201 [6201]
owner-c: INA2
tech-c: INA2
inetrev: 148.244/16
nserver: DNS1.ALESTRA.NET.MX
nsstat: 20050904 AA
nslastaa: 20050904
nserver: DNS2.ALESTRA.NET.MX
nsstat: 20050904 AA
nslastaa: 20050904
nserver: DNS3.ALESTRA.NET.MX
nsstat: 20050904 AA
nslastaa: 20050904
created: 19990426
changed: 20040723
inetnum-up: 148.240/13

nic-hdl: INA2
person: Inet Administrator
e-mail: mailto:inetadmin@ALESTRA.NET.MX
address: Ave. Munich, 175,
address: 66450 - San Nicolas de los Garza - NL
country: MX
phone: +52 81 87486201 [6201]
created: 20030206
changed: 20030206

Hey, aren't Mexicans these guys who dance around as skeletons on
November 1st? Yummy Necro material.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.