Niklas

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

When i'm tries to start whiteboard, it starts to connect
but then nothing happens, and after a while i get an
error. Can someone help? I'm using MSN messenger 6.2

Whiteboard???? are you sure you know what application you are using???

Joel

"Niklas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i'm tries to start whiteboard, it starts to connect
> but then nothing happens, and after a while i get an
> error. Can someone help? I'm using MSN messenger 6.2

Sorry about the response, was thinking of another application.