Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Ok, so that's a lame subject, but you get the point. After years of
stupid D2, I've finally embraced the Axe as my favorite weapon. Why?
Generally moderate str requirements, very low dex requirements, heavy
damage, OK swing speed, and... (drum roll please) BLOOD CRAFTING!

Yeah, that's right - Blood Crafting. Forget MF. I give up on MF. It
never works anyways. But Perfect Rubies? Lame Jewels? Tal Runes? I find
millions of those. Millions!

>From now on, all my barbs will make their own weapons, just like God
intended.

-Jason

Jason wrote:
> Ok, so that's a lame subject, but you get the point. After years of
> stupid D2, I've finally embraced the Axe as my favorite weapon. Why?
> Generally moderate str requirements, very low dex requirements, heavy
> damage, OK swing speed, and... (drum roll please) BLOOD CRAFTING!
>
> Yeah, that's right - Blood Crafting. Forget MF. I give up on MF. It
> never works anyways. But Perfect Rubies? Lame Jewels? Tal Runes? I find
> millions of those. Millions!

But... all my Prubies and jewels are used for glove crafting... :p

I still prefer swords, simply because they can look better. I may try an
axe barb some time though. I've already considered making a 2H-axe barb
of some kind because that also looks pretty cool. :) Can't think of a
build for it tho.