How to enable XP messenger on a LAN without Internet access

How do one initiate messenger video teleconferencing
between two computers running XP on an isolated LAN
without Internet access?
2 answers Last reply
More about enable messenger internet access

    Greetings Hu,

    Unfortunately without some sort of server (Live Communications Server or Exchange IM), you
    cannot; you'll have to use Netmeeting (Start, Run, conf.exe) or something else instead.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "hu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do one initiate messenger video teleconferencing
    > between two computers running XP on an isolated LAN
    > without Internet access?

    Try my server software:
    http://www.fomine.com/rtc-server.html

    Best regards,
    Vitali Fomine

Internet Access LAN Messenger Windows XP