If anyone's bored, im currently in AGDHC//AGD with a low lvl norm
character (skelemancer) working through the acts. Could do with the
company...

Thanks,
Daniel

On 7-Sep-2005, "~DaN~" <Dashboardan@gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone's bored, im currently in AGDHC//AGD with a low lvl norm
> character (skelemancer) working through the acts. Could do with the
> company...

Invitations are nice, but it would also be nice if you said _where_ you
are trying to invite people to - USwest, USeast, etc. That way we would
know if we live on the correct side of the tracks and it would be ok with
our mommies or parole officers to 'hang' with you.
--
Not 1337, 42.