Could someone please tell me how to upgrade an Unique with the cube? I
have a set of Titans Revenge Javs that are darn nice, 196 ED 9LL, 9ML.
if i upgrade, is it possible that they will lose some of their
attributes? or does it always make them better? I cant seem to find the
recipe on Arreats summit. Thanks guys...

J.-H. Dieckmann wrote:
> "BattleGodz" <stcroix_2@comcast.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:s6mdnUkMNecVoL3eRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
> > Could someone please tell me how to upgrade an Unique with the cube? I
> > have a set of Titans Revenge Javs that are darn nice, 196 ED 9LL, 9ML.
> > if i upgrade, is it possible that they will lose some of their
> > attributes? or does it always make them better? I cant seem to find the
> > recipe on Arreats summit. Thanks guys...
>
> 1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon = Elite Version of Weapon
>
> http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

Upgraded Titans? Damn those must rock!

BUT this is what I question on doing it.

1. Won't the dex req be so frikkin high that you better make damn sure
you have that before you do it or that you are gonna have it.

2. If a zon is speciallizing in LF and/or plague and/or CS will that
much more physical damage really make a big difference. LF and plague
is a crowd killer. CS is a boss killer. And neither seem to rely
heavily on physical damage.

Granted the physical damage is nice when you shoot an LF at a LI with a
non-LI crowd nearby and the crowd gets hit by the LF and the LI still
takes physical damage from the jav, but other that the only other thing
I can see it helping out is jabbing at Gloams which are both LI and
Pois I. Hmm, well maybe its not that bad of an idea provived one will
have the strength and the extra runes to utilize for the upgrade.

Orion

"BattleGodz" <stcroix_2@comcast.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:s6mdnUkMNecVoL3eRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
> Could someone please tell me how to upgrade an Unique with the cube? I
> have a set of Titans Revenge Javs that are darn nice, 196 ED 9LL, 9ML.
> if i upgrade, is it possible that they will lose some of their
> attributes? or does it always make them better? I cant seem to find the
> recipe on Arreats summit. Thanks guys...

1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon = Elite Version of Weapon

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down
the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Upgraded Titans? Damn those must rock!
>
>BUT this is what I question on doing it.
>
>1. Won't the dex req be so frikkin high that you better make damn sure
>you have that before you do it or that you are gonna have it.

For information on requirements for upgraded weapons of all kinds, check:

http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~deykea/d2weapons.html

--
Hamster-HC, level 19 Barbarian, West HCL
CombatTwit, level 13 Barbarian, SPF single-tree tournament

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>> http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~deykea/d2weapons.html

>Ok, that's the second time you've posted that link. How much are they paying
>you? Huh?

One isenhart's case per web hit.

--
Death to barrels!