Todd

Hi,
The mail button, (between the history and print icons),
used to allow me to send whatever page I was viewing, or
links etc. Now when I click it the only drop-down option
is Read News. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks,
Todd in Vermont

Todd

Any ideas out there?

"Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any ideas out there?

If you are using Internet Explorer then the send webpage as
email is under File, to the far left. then Send ---> Page by e-mail

What I describe should work. If not, then something has corrupted IE,
or you have screwed with some setting. I had my Help and Support
messed up. So I added another User account in Control Panel.
Then generates a new user with default settings.

Login as the new user. If the functionality has been restored, esp.
to file / send / page by email then your OS files are not corrupt,
but there is a problem in some preference you have chosen/cleared
in your primary login account.

TRENDING THREADS