Messenger 6.2 -- Sporadic Audio Service

I have had very mixed sucess in establishing Audio communicationin a mixed
(1 x SP1 & 1 x SP2) environment. Sometimes audio works well both ways.
Other times one end or the other can transmit. Exiting & re-launching
Messenger some times works. Sometimes running the Audio Wizard works.
Sometimes nothing works.

Suggesting on how to make the service work more consistently would be
greatfully appreciated.

John
jcorbett@sympatico.ca

"John Corbett" <jcorbett@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I have had very mixed sucess in establishing Audio communicationin a mixed
>(1 x SP1 & 1 x SP2) environment. Sometimes audio works well both ways.
>Other times one end or the other can transmit. Exiting & re-launching
>Messenger some times works. Sometimes running the Audio Wizard works.
>Sometimes nothing works.
>
> Suggesting on how to make the service work more consistently would be
> greatfully appreciated.
>
> John
> jcorbett@sympatico.ca

Uninstall QoS found in Network Connections.