nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

Hi all,

I have perhaps found the best item yet (for me, this ladder) in LOD:

Tomb Reaver
Two-Hand Damage: (99-125) To (450-570) (274.5-347.5 Avg)
Required Level: 84
Required Strength: 165
Required Dexterity: 103
Durability: 65
Base Weapon Speed: [10]
+200-280% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+150-230% Damage To Undead (varies)
+60% Increased Attack Speed
+250-350 To Attack Rating Against Undead (varies)
All Resistances +30-50 (varies)
10% Reanimate As: Returned*
+10-14 Life After Each Kill (varies)
+50-80% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (varies)
+4 To Light Radius
Socketed (1-3) (varies)
(Ladder Only)
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)

I found one that's 3 socketed and ethereal! Anyway, I was going to place
a shael and two ists. What would you all put in the sockets? I'm only
level 80, so my act 2 NM merc can't use it yet.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Nobody wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have perhaps found the best item yet (for me, this ladder) in LOD:
>
> Tomb Reaver
> Two-Hand Damage: (99-125) To (450-570) (274.5-347.5 Avg)
> Required Level: 84
> Required Strength: 165
> Required Dexterity: 103
> Durability: 65
> Base Weapon Speed: [10]
> +200-280% Enhanced Damage (varies)
> +150-230% Damage To Undead (varies)
> +60% Increased Attack Speed
> +250-350 To Attack Rating Against Undead (varies)
> All Resistances +30-50 (varies)
> 10% Reanimate As: Returned*
> +10-14 Life After Each Kill (varies)
> +50-80% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (varies)
> +4 To Light Radius
> Socketed (1-3) (varies)
> (Ladder Only)
> (Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)
>
> I found one that's 3 socketed and ethereal! Anyway, I was going to place
> a shael and two ists. What would you all put in the sockets? I'm only
> level 80, so my act 2 NM merc can't use it yet.

I'd stuff Amn Amn Amn into it. It's impossible to overemphasize how
important life leech is when keeping your A2 merc alive.

In article <XHfUe.54376$tG2.773889@weber.videotron.net>,
Nobody <anonymous@bogus.invalid> wrote:

>I have perhaps found the best item yet (for me, this ladder) in LOD:
>
>Tomb Reaver
>Two-Hand Damage: (99-125) To (450-570) (274.5-347.5 Avg)
>Required Level: 84
>Required Strength: 165
>Required Dexterity: 103
>Durability: 65
>Base Weapon Speed: [10]
>+200-280% Enhanced Damage (varies)
>+150-230% Damage To Undead (varies)
>+60% Increased Attack Speed
>+250-350 To Attack Rating Against Undead (varies)
>All Resistances +30-50 (varies)
>10% Reanimate As: Returned*
>+10-14 Life After Each Kill (varies)
>+50-80% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (varies)
>+4 To Light Radius
>Socketed (1-3) (varies)
>(Ladder Only)
>(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)
>
>I found one that's 3 socketed and ethereal!

Nice find! But what did the other variable stats turn out to be? I.e. the
ED, the MF, etc. Everything with varies behind it.

>Anyway, I was going to place
>a shael and two ists. What would you all put in the sockets? I'm only
>level 80, so my act 2 NM merc can't use it yet.

Did you check the IAS breakpoints for this stick, to see if a Shael helps?
It already has 60% IAS.

Also, before placing the Ists, check whether the 'life after each kill' is
enough for the merc to survive. If not, consider putting in an Amn.

Also, placing Ists imply it's the merc who makes a lot/most of the kills;
what character is going to be accompanied by the merc wielding this stick?

Congratulations with the find, in any case!

Regards,

Patrick.