messenger wont restore

my msn messenger ver 6.2 remains stubbornly minimized on
my taskbar. i cant get it to resore to the desktop at all
can anyone help with this please its driving me nuts as i
can still right click on it and sign in but if i cant get
it to restore to the desktop then i cant see if any of my
contacts are online
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger wont restore

    Greetings Paul,

    It may have just been moved offscreen at some point. To get it back, double-click the icon
    in the notification area (by the clock), then right-click the icon on the taskbar and choose
    Move. Then use the cursor keys on the keyboard to "move" the window back into focus
    (assuming this is the problem).
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "paul" <woodstok.snoopy@virgin.net> wrote in message
    > my msn messenger ver 6.2 remains stubbornly minimized on
    > my taskbar. i cant get it to resore to the desktop at all
    > can anyone help with this please its driving me nuts as i
    > can still right click on it and sign in but if i cant get
    > it to restore to the desktop then i cant see if any of my
    > contacts are online

Desktops Messenger MSN Messenger Windows XP