ladder/realm - only content offline?

Last response: in Video Games
September 9, 2005 9:24:20 PM

Hi,

I know this probably gets asked ever so often, but:

Is there any mod existing that gives access to ALL online-only
runewords, items, as well as UberD maybe for playing and incorporating
offline?

If so, please point me the way :)  .

Thanks, TZM
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 6:30:41 PM

The Zigzag Man wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know this probably gets asked ever so often, but:
>
> Is there any mod existing that gives access to ALL online-only
> runewords, items, as well as UberD maybe for playing and incorporating
> offline?
>
> If so, please point me the way :)  .
>
> Thanks, TZM

I think theres a download on the phrozenkeep that does that
!