Are blocking still active after a person is removed from m..

Hi,
I have too many persons in my contact list with whom
I don't need to communicate anymore. I don't want them
to see that I am logged on, so I have blocked them.
I want to remove them from my contact list.
Can I do so, and still have them blocked?
If no, what should I do?

Thanks,

Ola Lie

Greetings,

Yes, if you delete them, they still will remain blocked; just right-click each and choose
Delete.

Also, you then can still change their Allow/Blocked status by clicking the Tools menu, then
Options, then Privacy tab.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Ola Lie" <ola@tip.no> wrote in message news:OTQGhy9lEHA.236@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I have too many persons in my contact list with whom
> I don't need to communicate anymore. I don't want them
> to see that I am logged on, so I have blocked them.
> I want to remove them from my contact list.
> Can I do so, and still have them blocked?
> If no, what should I do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ola Lie

TRENDING THREADS