Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Could someone please tell me how to delete someone's
account from my pc - whenever I open Messenger - his name
automatically pops up in the box and I just want to
delete it and all traces of it from my computer!

I've tried everything - been into every page that had
a 'Help' button on it, but still can't manage to do it.

I even contacted MSN a few weeks ago and asked the
question, but didn't get a reply

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:42:08 -0700, Phil wrote in

> Could someone please tell me how to delete someone's
> account from my pc - whenever I open Messenger - his name
> automatically pops up in the box and I just want to
> delete it and all traces of it from my computer!
>
> I've tried everything - been into every page that had
> a 'Help' button on it, but still can't manage to do it.
>
> I even contacted MSN a few weeks ago and asked the
> question, but didn't get a reply

Go to the "Run" box and type "control userpasswords2" without the quotation
marks. A box called User Accounts will appear. Under the first tab -
"Users" you see the PC's users and one can be removed there.

For MSN .Net passwords, click on the Advanced tab at the top and then click
Manage Passwords. All the identities will then appear and you can remove
what you want.

--
Mike Coleraine 55.13°N 6.69°W posted 11/09/2004 17:16:24 UTC