email/outlook express

September 12, 2004 4:51:12 AM

hello everyone,i have just downloaded sp2 without any
problems.since if i want to see emails if i click my E
mail in box from the tool bar it takes me to outlook
express rather than hotmail.i have not altered any
settings.any ideas please?
thankyou

More about : email outlook express

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 1:02:42 PM

Greetings,

Actually, the Windows Messenger version within SP2 does not have support for Add-ins which is
required for MSN support within Windows Messenger. As such, in order to get this
functionality back, you'll either need to downgrade to the previous version of Windows
Messenger (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/download.asp) or use MSN Messenger
instead (http://messenger.msn.com/Download).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"belgrave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello everyone,i have just downloaded sp2 without any
> problems.since if i want to see emails if i click my E
> mail in box from the tool bar it takes me to outlook
> express rather than hotmail.i have not altered any
> settings.any ideas please?
> thankyou
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 8:43:05 PM

In addition to Johnathan's comments, you might consider configuring OE to
accept hotmail.

!