email/outlook express

hello everyone,i have just downloaded sp2 without any
problems.since if i want to see emails if i click my E
mail in box from the tool bar it takes me to outlook
express rather than hotmail.i have not altered any
settings.any ideas please?
thankyou
2 answers Last reply
More about email outlook express

    Greetings,

    Actually, the Windows Messenger version within SP2 does not have support for Add-ins which is
    required for MSN support within Windows Messenger. As such, in order to get this
    functionality back, you'll either need to downgrade to the previous version of Windows
    Messenger (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/download.asp) or use MSN Messenger
    instead (http://messenger.msn.com/Download).
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "belgrave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hello everyone,i have just downloaded sp2 without any
    > problems.since if i want to see emails if i click my E
    > mail in box from the tool bar it takes me to outlook
    > express rather than hotmail.i have not altered any
    > settings.any ideas please?
    > thankyou

    In addition to Johnathan's comments, you might consider configuring OE to
    accept hotmail.

    "belgrave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    hello everyone,i have just downloaded sp2 without any
    problems.since if i want to see emails if i click my E
    mail in box from the tool bar it takes me to outlook
    express rather than hotmail.i have not altered any
    settings.any ideas please?
    thankyou

Outlook Express Email Windows XP